PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY!!
MBA Tours & Travel has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour/cruise operators in our brochures, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications.
Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by MBA Tours & Travel
MBA Tours & Travel only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
MBA Tours & Travel does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
MBA Tours & Travel does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
It is essential that you check with us, or your travel agent, for any changes or variations to the information shown on our web sites. This will allow us to advise you, or your agent, of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your holiday, or prior to your departure.
- Rates and Price Variations: We reserve the right to vary prices and rates in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises made by wholesalers or other suppliers. If the cost of any service increases due to exchange rate fluctuations, price increases, tax changes or any other reason, you are required to pay the increase when notified by us or you may cancel the booking which may result in cancellation fees. We are not liable in any way if any increase occurs. Rates quoted are appropriate to the particular product at the time of quoting and these rates may change prior to the travel date. All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Deposits: Bookings of $1000 or less, or bookings travelling within 45 days will be required to pay the full amount at the time of confirmation. Bookings over $1000 or travelling more than 45 days out will be required to pay a deposit of $200 per room at the time of confirmation. The appropriate amount will automatically be debited to the credit card provided. Any booking not deposited with us by this time will automatically cancel without notification. Deposit conditions for certain accommodation and tour products may vary, these are listed on the individual page. We will advise you in writing of these conditions at the time of booking. Bookings over Christmas and New Years (Festive Season) require a non refundable deposit of between $300 & $500, and final payment 60 days prior, as this it non refundable under any circumstances travel insurance is strongly recommended.
- Bookings made less than 45 days prior to travel: Bookings made within 45 days of travel must provide a credit card guarantee at the time of booking, if the booking is available exactly as requested full payment will automatically be taken.
- Final Payment: Final payment is due 45 days prior to travel date. No vouchers will be issued until final payment is received in our office. Final payment conditions for certain accommodation and tour products may vary, these are shown on the individual pages. We will advise you in writing of these conditions at the time of booking. Please note the final payment may vary from the original booking price or quote if the product is subject to exchange rate fluctuations or price rises by wholesalers or other suppliers.
- Card Fees: Please note that a card fee will be applied automatically to credit card payment amounts:3% - Mastercard, Visa; 3% - Diners, American Express.Cheque payments: Will only be accepted for bookings travelling outside 50 days.Payments made by cheque or direct deposit do not attract any fees.
- Standard Cancellation Policy:Bookings cancelled inside 30 days - Non refundable.Deposited bookings cancelled 30 or more days prior to travel - Deposit is non refundable PLUS you will be charged any cancellation fees that are levied by the suppliers.Fully paid bookings cancelled 30 days or more prior to travel - Deposit PLUS any fees levied by the supplier are non refundable,American Express refunds will be less 3% as American Express keep the credit card fee. All other card companies refund the fee.
Flight Cancellation Policy:
- Flight Bookings are totally non refundable or transferable,Cancellations must be in writing and should be addressed to the consultant handling the booking.If a credit has been approved it is valid for 6 months from the date the cancellation was made.
- Special Cancellation Conditions: Certain accommodation and tour products will apply additional cancellation charges. These cancellation conditions and costs are located under the pricing on the individual pages and will be clearly advised to you in writing at time of booking.
- Amendment Fees: Any amendments made to confirmed bookings will incur a fee; bookings of a value up to $1,000 a fee of $25, bookings of a value over $1,000 a fee of $50. The fees are charged per amendment. This is in addition to any fees that may be levied by the supplier or airline.
- Late Booking Fees: A late booking fee of A$50.00 can be charged if booking is made within 72 hours prior to departure. This depends on the amount of administration work involved, and if applicable, you will be notified at time of reservation request from you or your agent.
- Credit Card Chargeback Fees: Any fees charged to MBA Tours & Travel by our credit card payment provider arising from a chargeback or a disputed charge on the cardholder's credit card will be charged to the cardholder. This fee is non-refundable.
- Validity of Rates: Prices are valid for the dates indicated.
- Currency: All rates are quoted in American Dollars, or as otherwise indicated.
- Children's Rates: Child costs are based on sharing a room with adults and using existing bedding . Cost for additional bedding and rollaways are available on request.
- Payment Options: MBA Tours & Travel offers a secure server for your credit card payments. Alternatively, you can fax through your credit card details to us, send a cheque or make a direct deposit.
- Travel Insurance: It is extremely important that you take out Travel Insurance. It is ESSENTIAL that this insurance covers you for involuntary cancellation of your holiday including airfare(s). For information on the policy sold by MBA Tours and Travel please visit the Toursafe Insurance site and make yourself familiar with the Combined Product Disclosure Statement, Policy Wording and Financial Services Guide prior to purchasing the policy. At the time of entering your credit card details on the booking form you are agreeing that you have read both the MBA Tours & Travel, and Travelsafe Insurance Terms & Conditions.
- Full amount is due at time of booking and policy issued within 5 working days of payment being received. Credit card and direct deposit accepted. NOTE: Dates of birth are required to issue insurance. Until dates of birth are known we cannot issue the policy as mandatory requirement. Cover only commences when paid in full and policy issued.
- Accommodation is as specified in the accommodation section of our web sites. All costs are shown in American dollars, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation of a similar standard in the case the accommodation operator overbooks their property or for any reason beyond our control. All rates are subject to change without notice. Not all properties provide instant availability and in these cases MBA Tours & Travel checks availability once we receive the booking request.
- Flights: Airfares show instant availability and fares at the time of quoting however we will not proceed with booking flights until your accommodation is confirmed. This is to avoid strict fees charged by airlines for flight amendments. This may result in fare and/or availability changes.
- Check In / Check Out Times: These vary according to operator. Generally your accommodation check in is 2pm and check out 10am. Please note that most properties will require a credit card authorisation on check-in and may need to see photo identification. In the instance that you don’t have a credit card usually a cash bond will be required.
- Single Supplement Costs: If not shown in your selected accommodation or Package cost, this is available on application.
- Accommodation Ratings: Are based on our own inspections and Our ratings are for guidance only
MBA Tours&Travel MAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THIS SITE OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, OR IMAGES FROM THE SITE.
mba-baliadventures.com (MBA Tours &Travel) site may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties, hereinafter such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. MBA Tours &Travel does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. MBA Tours &Travel inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Because your privacy is important to us, we guarantee the privacy of the members. All personal information that are collected from the members shall only be used by, in MBA Tours&Travel which we may disclose personal information only if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such an action is necessary