2 Days 1 Night Jogja Classic Tour - Borobudur Temple Tour
Have you ever visited the city of Yogyakarta? The city is also commonly called Jogja. City of culture, city of education, and also city of tourism. Jogja or Yogyakarta is a city which famous for its history and cultural heritage. Jogja is the center of Mataram kingdom (1575-1640), and until now there is the Kraton (Palace) which still function in the real sense. Jogja also has many thousands-year-old temples which are relics of ancient kingdoms, among them the Borobudur Temple built in the 9th century by the Syailendra dynasty and Prambanan Temple. For you who want to go visit to Jogja, we have prepared tour package that we make so that you can enjoy beauty of culture and historical relic of Yogyakarta city.
Early morning pick up service by our staff approx. 4.30 am and transfer to the airport take flight to Jogjakarta, upon arrival our guide will take you drive to biggest temple in the world, the Borobudur Temple as one of nine wonder heritage of the world. After then back to the hotel for overnight.
Morning breakfast at the hotel and met by our tour guide for the next program to visit : Sultan palace where is the place of the origin Keraton custom is doing daily, continue to Kota Gede as the center of Silver hand made production, Bird Market, and Prambanan Hindu's Temple which will visit on the way back to Adi Sucipto airport to catch the flight to Bali.
The area that covered for pick up:
- Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Benoa Harbour, Airport
- Please contact us for pick up in different area
Tour price included:
- Return flight ticket Denpasar - Yogyakarta
- 1 Night hotel
- 2 Lunch, 1 breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Mineral water
- English speaking Guide
- Ticket and entrance fee
- Insurance coverage
Tour price excluded:
- Other meals, alcoholic drinks, personal expense
Terms and Condition:
- Get special price for a group booking
- For single traveler, there is additional charge 50%
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment, it is need for full payment in advance or deposit
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- We do not receive cash in US Dollar currency with addition 1996 or before