Tanah Lot Bali Tour
Tanah Lot Bali Tour is one of tour choices in Bali that will serve you the beauty view sunset in Tanah Lot Temple, Tabanan Regency of Bali.
Firstly we will stop at Mengwi, to visit the magnificent Royal Family Temple of Taman Ayun (XVII century), surrounded by an artificial moat. Continuing the trip, we will be visiting Alas Kedaton, the flying fox and monkey forest. Our next stop is The Marine Temple of Tanah Lot, this lovely temple was built on a promontory offshore, truly a perfect setting to watch an Amazing Sunset (weather permitting).
Places of Interest will be visited in Bali Tanah Lot Tour:
TAMAN AYUN - Pura Taman Ayun Decorated by Meru - Meru towering and majestic intended for both royal ancestors and to the gods who occupy other temples in Bali. Arranged in such a beautiful temple courtyard and surrounded by the fish pond that was built in 1634 by King Mengwi I Gusti Agung Anom.
ALAS KEDATON - Alas Kedaton is a tourist place in which there is a temple and inhabited by hundreds herd of monkeys and bats. Alas Kedaton is located in the Kukuh village, Marga District approximately 4 km from the city of Tabanan. This temple has two uniqueness which very interesting.
TANAH LOT - Tanah Lot is one of the famous tourist attraction that must be visited in Bali. Located in Berabad Village, district of Kediri, Tabanan regency. The distance is about 13 km to the west of the Tabanan city. From Ngurah Rai airport can be reached in 1 hour by car.
Price USD 35/person (minimum 2 people)
Area covered for pick up:
- Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Benoa Harbour, Airport
- Please contact us for pick up in different area
Tour price includes:
- Full air-conditioned transportation
- Mineral water
- English speaking Balinese Driver
- Sarong (when entering the temples)
- Insurance coverage
Tour price excludes:
- Performance dance ticket (Barong & Keris Dance, Kecak & Fire Dance)
- Personal expense
Terms and Condition:
- Get special price for a group booking
- For single traveler there is additional charge 50%
- Reasonable and fair price and that means no hidden charge
- For the payment you may pay upon the driver pick you up and no deposit needed
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- We do not receive cash in US Dollar currency with addition 1996 or before